Thread: Isotopes
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 05:42 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulTerritory View Post
I moved to Albuquerque recently and live only a few blocks from where the Isotopes play. I am going to catch my first game tonight and am wondering if there are any cutting edge prospects to look out for on either the Isotopes (Dodgers system) or Nashville Sounds (Brewers). I know some people on here really follow the minor leagues, and maybe could provide some context for what I'll be watching tonight and the other several times I'll probably attend Topes games this summer.

Did some googling and all the articles about the Dodgers prospects on the web seem dated -- about last year's roster.

I really wish the Sox had a farm team in the PCL, but oh well. I'll have to be satisfied with scouting other teams' youngsters.
Not many future Dodger prospects playing for Albuquerque. Alex Castellanos, who they got in the Furcal trade last year will probably be the 2nd basemen in LA next year. Alfredo Silverio is a high prospect who you'll probably see if/when he recovers from a serious auto accident this past winter.