View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:57 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingXerxes View Post
I've posted in another thread about this, but will repeat it.

Most people agree the White Sox have a marketing problem, and its hard to argue that your biggest marketing dynamic are your daily broadcasts of games, but their are a lot of White Sox fans, evidently, who view Harrelson (and Farmer although to a much lesser extent) as a sacred cow.

Dump Harrelson, keep Stone and get a professional PBP guy.
This. The franchise needs to re-brand. The product on the field, and in the booth, is stale. I always said I'd be livid if Hawk's bully ass ran Stone out of town. The prospect of listening to Hawk with some "yes man" crony seems unbearable at this point. It'll really kill my enthusiasm for the Sox and baseball in general. Frankly, Stone is the only reason I can deal with Hawk. I might have to take some time away from baseball until Hawk retires. I just can't deal with him anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoota
I'm not counting this homerun or his 3 RBI from today's game because of the game situation. I'm not counting his pinch hit solo homerun in a blowout win in Colorado. In my book, Crede has 2 less home runs than his statistics show, 4 less RBI, and one less walk (the one where he pinch hit for Uribe after coming in with a 3-0 count and taking one pitch).