View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:41 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahagga73 View Post
I've heard an endless stream of Fisk is an a$$hat stories . He has a history of being a major dbag to the fans.
He also has his good days with the fans too. My grandpa met him right after his playing days were over, and his son was playing against my brother in a little league game (probably 6-7 year old range.)

Spent a good amount of time just jawing with my grandpa while watching the game like any normal Dad. My brother was one of those true "student of the game" type players who loved watching MLB games to pick up how to play the game.

Pudge commented on my brother, who was playing catcher, tossing his mask on a pop out and throwing the ball over to 3rd after my grandpa had told Fisk about how my brother studied how to play the game.

"Wonder where he picked that up?" Pudge joked.

I hope that Fisk can get the help he needs. Man might be a jerk at times, but I certainly don't want to wake up one morning to see the headline:

"Sox Hall of Famer Fisk in Drunk Driving Accident."

Breast Cancer Awareness doesn't end on Oct. 31st. Folks, get educated on it and get involved. Ladies, please get tested. For more info, visit www.komen.org.