View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:01 AM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSoxGal85 View Post
Mark Giangreco on the 10 pm ABC7 News tonight said that the Sox might wear the '83 home uniforms on Sundays next year. I couldn't find that report anywhere else, though...anyone else hear that?
I had not heard that but was thinking about this as I recently ordered a 2013 calendar. I have no issue with the 1983 uniforms and if the Sox wearing them on Sundays makes fans happy, then it's all good.

Can you believe it has been 30 years since that "Miracle on 35th" Sox team gave us all those thrills and all that heartache? I remember it like it was yesterday and boy am I feeling old this morning! Where have you gone, Britt Burns?

October26 - Twenty-SEVEN years ago, I married my husband on October 26. Since that day, we have been blessed with a wonderful family. Then, on October 26, 2005, when the baseball gods bestowed their good fortunes upon us, we saw the White Sox win the World Series. An incredibly talented team of grinders made every Sox fan's dream come true. My family and I celebrated with reckless abandon. And now, we look forward to that day when our White Sox will once again be World Series Champions!