View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:21 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerko View Post
I think they do take the ST holders for granted. I asked for an aisle seat once (I was already a holder) and was told I had to wait, but my buddy who was just getting his own season plan (same one I have) asked for an aisle seat and got one. I have one now though, but it took a few years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palehosepub View Post
The other point that has always frustrated me is that there is no fair process for relocation / seat improvement. I have mentionened this to my rep, and in every survey that I have taken etc etc. In the past I would have first year STH's sitting in better locations than me. I was told "that doesn't really happen".

Yes it really, really does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerko View Post
It does.
Based on how often this comes up, I wonder if Sales Reps have specific instructions to drag their feet (while not being very helpful) in relocation requests to try to entice new STHs into buying the better options. This is the only logical explanation I can come up with for this continuously happening to so many people (including our STH group).

I understand the short-sighted rationale, but this is just the wrong way to go about doing business with your STHs. Particularly because it becomes a lot easier for account holders to cancel - for a year or two - when the team makes it pretty damn easy to get the same (or better) seats if you'd like to re-up.