Thread: New BP Caps
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:31 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian26 View Post
So, wow, did Major League Baseball screw these up. Giant crown instead of the low-profile crown of the last 10 years. Flat brim instead of the curved-style. The SOX logo isn't the raised sewn lettering that looks three-dimensional, but instead it looks like a iron-on patch with a weird thick black outline around it.

Yeah, I'm not liking the fact that the ST/BP caps are now the 59Fifty, fitted caps. I liked the 39/Thirty stretch caps that they have had over the past few seasons. They have a lower crown and fit my head better, even though I wasn't crazy about the last two styles. I really like the style of the 2013 cap, but was hoping it would be a 39/Thirty. Plus the new caps are $34.99!!!!

FYI, mlb.com is having a sale on the 2012 BP caps. They are regularly $27.99, but today they are only $9.99! I just scored the 2012 Blue Jays cap that I wanted after finding out that they switched to the red maple leaf for their 2013 ST/BP cap. I really like their Blue Jay head logo. Obviously limited to current stock and not all teams are available.