View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
People asking you for proof to back up your assertion that Danks is "likely to miss the first month of the season" is not trolling, and it isn't a personal attack. You make an argument around here and people will ask for proof. And when you fail to provide it by wagging the dog and calling people "trolls" and cry wolf over "personal attacks", the critique gets stronger. With the positions you take, maybe you should grow thicker skin.

Now, I'm sure you'll post now how you're being made the bad guy, trolled, misunderstood, what have you. But something you need to consider is this...there has been NO ONE that has defended you or your position. You are the only one on that ledge. Maybe the people critiquing you aren't the ones with reading comprehension issues.
You're all coming at it from a hateful perspective. It is trolling because you are unwilling to accept that several sources might lead to likely conclusions. It happens all the time here, and no one says anything because it is based in reason. But I do it, someone calls me a liar, and I'm lambasted for defending my right to draw legitimate conclusions, which by the way are VERY OPTIMISTIC?

It's really hard not to consider what you're doing as trolling. No one else has to deal with this ****.

edit: oh and I can't wait for someone to legitimatize it because I deserve it or something. like that isn't the definition of personal.