View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 12:32 AM
WSI Church Elder

I hate to rain on the ongoing parade, but Ramirez and ADA have been making good contact over the last week. Dunn has actually been having good AB's for the last few weeks. If that homer yesterday isn't robbed, his numbers look better. Rios continues to be steady and dangerous. Viciedo looks like a beast since coming back. They have to put it all together at some point. PK scares me. Bat speed is the one thing that will ruin a hitter and PK looks like he's swinging a club right now. I think most of the established hitters will come back to the mean. Flowers needs to hit consistently though. I still like his offensive potential relative to the position, but he's looked overwhelmed for most of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoota
I'm not counting this homerun or his 3 RBI from today's game because of the game situation. I'm not counting his pinch hit solo homerun in a blowout win in Colorado. In my book, Crede has 2 less home runs than his statistics show, 4 less RBI, and one less walk (the one where he pinch hit for Uribe after coming in with a 3-0 count and taking one pitch).