My silver linings-
- Dunn and Viciedo both seem rejuvenated at the plate- if Keppinger returns to career norms, Beckham returns (looked pretty good at plate before injury), PK gets back on track- could be a decent run producing offense...albeit without much speed.
- Gillaspie is a real find at 3rd- reminds me of the Herbert Perry acquisition in 2000- fills a real hole with giving up anything.
- Santiago is such a better starter than reliever- he needs to stay in the rotation when Danks comes back. Ax goes to pen as the long man- could be a nice fit- he'll come in to replace a LH starter- and should face line ups loaded up with RH hitters.
- .500 record has you in the Central race right now- we can get there within a week- if we're .500 and in the race at Memorial Day- with our injuries- I'll be happy.
- Teams ahead of us all have flaws- I had this team at 83 wins before the season- I'll be happy if we make a decent run and keep it interesting into September-
2016 Record: 4-0
2005-2015 Record: 52-44
MLB Parks Visited: 25, MiLB Parks Visited: 18
"When I heard the National Anthem it hit me," Jose Abreu said through White Sox spokesperson Lou Hernandez. "I love the Anthem. When I learn English Iím going to sing it."