Thread: 2013 Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 08:07 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by blandman View Post
There is much debate on this grades because he's so raw, but he's also very young still. His speed is gonna be a lot better than 55.

A lot of places had him in the low to high 20's in the draft. Keith Law had him at 46, so there's a lot of question about him but the guys that like him think he's gonna be a star.
His speed projects 60-70 by most, mostly 65-70. But I have not seen ANY projection grades that have any other tool in the 60s. I think you need to do more than Run well to be a star.

He has all the makings of a 1st rounder to being picked around where he is.... he has a chance to stick at a thin and tough position, he offensively is a 2nd round talent, which makes him signable. I would not even mind it if they were going to use the money to draft over slot later, but history says they won't.

Only Jerry can get the rules changed single handedly to benefit himself, and then still come out as the cheapest team in the draft still haha.

If you had to grade this pick right now, with Stanek on the board, anything over a B- is a stretch.