View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 08:06 AM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragg View Post
It doesn't really matter now...but then again, do habits change when it does? Applies to a lot of decisions from various levels of management in these parts.
I hope they extend him because they will do worse for the 23rd man platoon/utility if they don't.
Iím totally fine with Leury on our roster in that role.

I also think Goins can be a more effective and less expensive successor to Yolmer as the backup IF - with Madrigal starting at 2B - in 2020.

I still want the Sox to trade for Shin Soo Choo as a stopgap RF for 2020, while we wait for one among Basabe, Rutherford, Adolfo, Gonzalez, or Walker to claim the job in 2021.

Then, sign Grandal as the starting catcher, and then McCann and Collins can share DH and backup catcher duties for 2020.
The universe is the practical joke of the General at the expense of the Particular, quoth Frater Perdurabo, and laughed. The disciples nearest him wept, seeing the Universal Sorrow. Others laughed, seeing the Universal Joke. Others wept. Others laughed. Others wept because they couldn't see the Joke, and others laughed lest they should be thought not to see the Joke. But though FRATER laughed openly, he wept secretly; and really he neither laughed nor wept. Nor did he mean what he said.