White Sox Interactive Forums
Sox Clubhouse
 Soxogram: 
Congratulations on winning the AL ROTY award unanimously, Jose!

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 02:07 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
We decided not to go this year, I wouldn't even spend the 12 bucks to see these stiffs.
But you'll waste your time crying about them online. Seems productive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoota
I'm not counting this homerun or his 3 RBI from today's game because of the game situation. I'm not counting his pinch hit solo homerun in a blowout win in Colorado. In my book, Crede has 2 less home runs than his statistics show, 4 less RBI, and one less walk (the one where he pinch hit for Uribe after coming in with a 3-0 count and taking one pitch).
Old 07-07-2013, 02:15 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorStSox View Post
I'm getting my 10 bucks worth for being a Bronze member, besides I have to vent somewhere.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:21 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
+1 zillion
Old 07-07-2013, 02:27 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Thigpen View Post
+1 zillion
Really? Is this what it's going to come to here? I mean why not just debate a post you disagree with but should anyone dictate another poster's tone or style? I always enjoyed not just the loyalty but the realism of Sox fans. Even when I was 6 1/2 years old. Internet message board traffic is down as people switch to other mediums. The team stinks as bad as any Sox team in my lifetime. Why do we have to have Torquemadas enforcing rigid orthodoxy? It's quiet enough around here as it is.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:29 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SI1020 View Post
Really? Is this what it's going to come to here? I mean why not just debate a post you disagree with but why the hell should anyone dictate another poster's tone or style? I always enjoyed not just the loyalty but the realism of Sox fans. Even when I was 6 1/2 years old. Internet message board traffic is down as people switch to other mediums. The team stinks as bad as any Sox team in my lifetime. Why do we have to have Torquemadas enforcing rigid orthodoxy? It's quiet enough around here as it is.
+ a gazillion. There are a few here at WSI who live and post just to knock other people, talk about wasting time.
I've been a member since 2006 and never knock someone else's post, I respect everyone's opinion.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:32 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Really? Is this what it's going to come to here? I mean why not just debate a post you disagree with but should anyone dictate another poster's tone or style? I always enjoyed not just the loyalty but the realism of Sox fans. Even when I was 6 1/2 years old. Internet message board traffic is down as people switch to other mediums. The team stinks as bad as any Sox team in my lifetime. Why do we have to have Torquemadas enforcing rigid orthodoxy? It's quiet enough around here as it is.
If you want to be "real," accept that we suck and we're rebuilding. It's going to be a slow, painful process. Don't waste your time crying about it in every post game thread. It's going to take a long time. If you don't want to watch it, become a Dodgers fan.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:34 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
If you want to be "real," accept that we suck and we're rebuilding. It's going to be a slow, painful process. Don't waste your time crying about it in every post game thread. It's going to take a long time. If you don't want to watch it, become a Dodgers fan.
Don't waste your time. Your opinion means little if anything to me. Let people vent and post as they please. No one needs your permission to express a personal opinion or idea about baseball or life.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:36 PM
WSI Church Elder

Why ro you have to "vent"? The Sox suck. We've established this. Why keep beating the crap out of the same dead horse?
Old 07-07-2013, 02:38 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Don't waste your time. Your opinion means little if anything to me. Let people vent and post as they please. No one needs your permission to express a personal opinion or idea about baseball or life.
Ultimately, I don't care what people post. But if you're going to cry and act like a baby, I'm going to call you a baby. This isn't sports talk radio.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:10 PM
WSI Guru

Times are tough. If everyone could try to get along, that would be helpful. It's probably best to try to find the positives and don't keep harping on the negatives.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:17 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Thigpen View Post
Why ro you have to "vent"? The Sox suck. We've established this. Why keep beating the crap out of the same dead horse?
Instead of complaining about other posters, use the time to spell check your posts.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:24 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian26 View Post
Times are tough. If everyone could try to get along, that would be helpful. It's probably best to try to find the positives and don't keep harping on the negatives.
Some people on this board do not want to get along, all they want to do is demean other people. I agree we are all frustrated like we haven't been for quite awhile but I for one come here to express my feelings and share my frustrations. This is a discussion site but if we can't say something without being demeaned and called names by some people who think they are know it alls why not just shut the thing down.

Last edited by LITTLE NELL; 07-07-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:16 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCWS View Post
Instead of complaining about other posters, use the time to spell check your posts.
Wow. You got me. Good job.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:17 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLE NELL View Post
Some people on this board do not want to get along, all they want to do is demean other people. I agree we are all frustrated like we haven't been for quite awhile but I for one come here to express my feelings and share my frustrations. This is a discussion site but if we can't say something without being demeaned and called names by some people who think they are know it alls why not just shut the thing down.
You keep sharing the same frustrations and expressing the same things. At some point it gets old. Why do you feel the need to keep saying the same things? If you're SOOOO unhappy with the Sox, at some point you'd think you'd find something else to do instead of posting the same thing over and over and over and over and over.....
Old 07-07-2013, 04:34 PM
WSI Guru

Ugh.

Closed.
Closed Thread