GO SOX! DSNB!

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2019, 10:39 AM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobo View Post

But that's not what I asked about in replying to your post. You mentioned "I haven't invested the mental will to follow the changes to rain-shortened games because I'm not interested in any team that seems interested in winning anymore" and I was trying to understand what you were saying there. If you're trying to say that you don't keep up with rule changes because the White Sox "aren't interested in winning" that's your prerogative and right to do so. I think that's a backhanded way of taking a shot (again) at the organization and not fully buying into what has been going on the last couple years, but at least you are consistent in your criticism.

Some people want to keep beating that dead horse (including in a postgame thread after a Sox victory) even though the rebuild ship sailed 2+ years ago and we're actually starting to see some highly encouraging PROGRESS with several of our young talented players this year.
Old 06-19-2019, 12:23 AM
WSI Church Elder

These tie games don't appear in the standings even tho stats from them appear in the record books. In any event, they shouldn't be called tie games, they should be called "phantom games". Since they happened but didn't. I don't ever wanna see 3 columns in MLB standings.
04-04-2005, 04:03 PM
I was a doubter, but maybe, just maybe we can win with pitching, defense and fundamentals.