White Sox Interactive Forums
Minor Observations

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Minor Observations
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Chief Geek - Security Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrch
Ah yes - another thread hijacked to become a KW is stupid thread. Just what we have been missing here.
I think Bob believes that's his job on this board.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:58 PM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarWestChicago
Fortunately the only posts of Bob's I get the pleasure of reading anymore are when people quote them and respond. I can only hear the same static so many times before I get tired of it.

"Bi&%^es and M#th*rFuc(e*s"
Old 06-23-2004, 04:00 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Randar, lay of the personal insults.
I'm still waiting for "Bob" to make his very first coherent argument or statement that has any basis in fact or reality.

Old 06-24-2004, 11:33 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar68
Dumber by the post. Is this like the "I bet you've only been here for a few months" kind of crap from before?

Get a clue, although I don't think you'd know what to do with it...
Oh great Randar, when did I say that??

Do you bother to read or just pick up phrases and twist them to your liking. Although part of it is my fault, I did forget t use pretty, bright colors and bold.

But you still haven't addressed any baseball issues, Kenn...I mean Randar. All you do is fly off the handle and insult. Kind of reminds me of KW going off on Rauch and losing his temper. It's nice that you know so much about who the Sox may draft, who's going to sign and all the other stuff. But you fail to address other baseball questions unless you reply with insults. Makes me think I am more and more right if you can't respond to a question without insulting someone.

Maybe the Sox farm system is in really bad shape. I'm not happy with how KW has handled a lot of things and the results are showing.

Let's see if you can respond without insulting or swearing.
I doubt it.

Bob
Old 06-24-2004, 11:35 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubbiesuck13
i don't think any of them have shown the promise that they had hoped. even in a single start that they get rocked they can show promise. perhaps kw and guillen did not see it. i think they did in rauch. i think that is the reason why he is back up. i agree that they should stick with one guy for more than a start. it hurts that there is more than a couple guys blowing away AA and AAA hitters in that respect. if anything, it shows how bad they want to win NOW. i applaud the tenacity but think it is time to let rauch run with it one way or the other. if the rest of the staff would settle down again we really would not need another pitcher to win the division. it would help getting to the world series but first thing is first.

white sox baseball 2004: my name is cybil...
I just don't get how the Sox organizaiton can rate a 22 year old pitcher after one start in the majors and determine he's not the answer.

Then again look at the Sox record of drafting pitching the last 7 years and it may explain a lot. Some of these guys have put up great numbers in the minors. Why not show faith in them. They're kids. Don't destroy confidence or judge after one start. It looks like you're panicking and does nothing good for the development of these kids, something the Sox have failed in the last 7 years when it comes to pitching.

Bob
Old 06-24-2004, 11:38 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
I just get frustrated. I always thought this was the purpose of WSI, not to get insulted but to discuss baseball.

The FOBB are paying me a lot of money to do this

Bob
Old 06-24-2004, 04:06 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosox41
But you still haven't addressed any baseball issues, Kenn...I mean Randar. All you do is fly off the handle and insult. Kind of reminds me of KW going off on Rauch and losing his temper. It's nice that you know so much about who the Sox may draft, who's going to sign and all the other stuff. But you fail to address other baseball questions unless you reply with insults. Makes me think I am more and more right if you can't respond to a question without insulting someone.
I have addressed, responded to, and refuted just about every one of your "points" or "ideas" hundred of times. You expect me to repeat it as often as you feel like posting the same garbage over and over?

If the answer is yes, tough ****. If the answer is no, THEN STOP POSTING THE SAME CRAP!
Old 06-25-2004, 06:41 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar68
I have addressed, responded to, and refuted just about every one of your "points" or "ideas" hundred of times. You expect me to repeat it as often as you feel like posting the same garbage over and over?

If the answer is yes, tough ****. If the answer is no, THEN STOP POSTING THE SAME CRAP!
Actually you haven't. All you've done is repeatedly insult me or swear. I won't bug you with hard baseball questions anymore. Or things that may actually cause debate. It's clear that if people don't agree with your one line statments that should be taken as gospel then all they do is get mocked and insulted by you.

Because we all know your opinion is the 100% correct, informed opinion and anyone who disagrees with you knows nothing about baseball as you are truly a White Sox insider and know everything that happens behind closed doors in their organization.

Bob